Numerical Analysis (CAE : Computer Aided Engineering)
It's never too late to see the effect of CAE with virtual design.
Changing the design of a highly complex system or equipment after completing it would pose a technological difficulty and an economic problem. CAE-based preliminary examination of factors such as visualization, function verification, and design change would be effective in preventing various problems and streamlining the design.
In JFE-TEC's CAE, our experts at the respective departments make full use of their specialized technologies and numerical analysis techniques such as structure analysis, heat transfer analysis, fluid analysis, electromagnetic analysis, and coupled analysis so that we can powerfully support your design.
Solutions unique to JFE Techno-Research knowledgeable of materials
A number of our staff members with much experience in numerical analysis will help you solve your technical problems.
We provide solutions responding to various analysis needs ranging from numerical analysis using general-purpose analysis software to creation of a simulation tool and provision of consultation.For details of CAE solutions, click here
Case Examples of CAE Analysis
Case examples of structure analysis
Case examples of heat transfer analysis
Case examples of coupled analysis
Case examples of electromagnetic analysis
Case examples of fluid analysis
Case examples of implant analysis
Our solution services making the most of our numerical analysis (CAE) technique
- Solution for evaluation of medical equipment/implant materials
- Solution for evaluation of magnetic materials
- Solution for evaluation of resin/composite materials
- Solution for evaluation of batteries/battery materials
- Solution for analysis/investigation of electronic parts and electronic devices
- Solution for evaluation and development support for catalysts
- Solution for environmental assessment