Analysis of Pops and Environmental Pollutants
JFE-TEC conducts analysis flexibly for the samples difficult to analyze, new substances, etc. based on our technologies cultivated by long-time expertise of microanalysis. Please contact us.
Examples of Measurement Items
- Persistent organic pollutants (POPs)
- Pesticides used in golf courses
- Linear alkylbenzene sulfonic acid and its salt (LAS)
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs)
- Environmental hormones (phthalates, bisphenol A, etc.)
- Volatile organic compound (VOC)
- Organic phosphorus fire-retardant
- Toxic metals
- Antibiotics in environment and foods
- Particulates in atmosphere (PM2.5)
Features of JFE-TEC
- We adopt the GC-ECD method and the high-resolution GC-MS method for the analysis of PCB in transformer oil and waste oil.
- We have special sampling and pretreatment technologies to provide high-accuracy data.
- We are also ready to handle the samples difficult to analyze such as biological samples, chemical products, etc.
- We maintain the analysis accuracy by thorough accuracy control.
Main Equipment and Devices
- High-resolution gas chromatograph mass spectroscope (HRGC/HRMS)
- Quadrupole type gas chromatograph mass spectroscope (GC/MS)
- Magnetic field type gas chromatograph mass spectroscope (GC/MS)
- Liquid chromatograph mass spectroscope
- ICP mass spectroscope
- Atomic absorption spectrophotometric equipment
- Frameless atomic absorption spectrophotometric equipment
- Exclusive sampling equipment such as high-volume air sampler, etc.
- Various instrumental analysis equipment