Physical Analyses of Environmental Safety
JFE-TEC provides structure analysis techniques necessary for environmental safety evaluations such as environmental load substance and air pollution substance.
Evaluation of Environmental Safety
JFE-TEC conducts analysis of fine particles (shape of fine particles, particle size distribution, material/phase constituting fine particle, concentration/composition, environmental regulation).
Morphological observation/elementary analysis/crystalline structure analysis
- Observation/particle size distribution evaluation of nano material/nano particles using ULV-SEM/SEM/TEM
- Analysis of particles dispersed in environment using ULV-SEM/SEM/TEM
- Measurement of ultra-low concentration asbestos in tap water/environmental atmosphere using TEM and SEM
- Asbestos quantitative analysis technique (phase contrast microscopy/X-ray diffraction/thermal analysis)
Crystalline structure analysis
- Identification of particles using X-ray diffraction